Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Speed Demon

Seems like I've gotten into a habit of getting a traffic ticket right after another (see Ms. Jinxed & Another Ticket) . I just paid my most recent ticket last week; so of course, I have been extra careful on the road lately. Or so I thought.

I was driving home on the freeway from my tennis match and I sped right past a cop! I changed lanes and he came up right behind me!

S#*T!!!

My exit was coming up so I moved to the right lane. Sure enough, so did he!

F*$&!

I was freaking out! I cannot possibly get another ticket! Just then, I decided if he wanted to give me a ticket, I will make him drive further. I purposefully missed my exit to see if he'd follow...he didn't. *PHEW* Guess he was not going for me after all.

I gladly took the next exit and backtracked my way home - lawfully.

2 comments:

Indigo Serpent said...

phew..close call, huh.

Anonymous said...

That would have been awful! Good thing he didn't follow!