Thursday, March 20, 2008

Are You a College Student?

You know you are a college student when:
  • You lose track of what day it is. It does not matter, each day is the same - the day that you do homework.
  • The concept of the "weekend break" is completely lost to you. "Saturday? Oh, you mean homework day?"
  • You keep telling yourself: "Sleep is for the weak! Real students take naps!" - that should motivate you to stay up another hour.
  • When you finally do get to take that nap, the birds outside your window are chirping loudly, welcoming the sun.
  • Alcohol is the new water.
  • Your main food groups are coffee and take-out.
  • Your e-mail's inbox is full of correspondence from professors and classmates.
  • Your day planner is the only thing keeping you from being insane.
  • Looking at your day planner makes you want to become insane.
The best years of our lives? It better not be!

6 comments:

Indigo Serpent said...

ha ha ha..you made that up or you culled it from some chain letters.

Cressida said...

I got the idea from the email chain about Californians. But these college comments are all me. I don't plagarize! I am a real college student. hehehe

Anonymous said...

hahah this mad me laugh- everything is sooooooo true!!

I love the second one!! I often find myself saying "what saturday?" too! haha.
and sleep IS for the weak!! I take a nap in the afternoon to b able to stay up to finish hw! haha and u saw im up till 1:00 finishing things haha.

and I agree,it better not be the best years of our lives!!
=D

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!! I love alcohol is the new water!!! LOL! I also love the main food group of coffee and take out. It's so true!!!

Unknown said...

ok, if you are still into this kind of things.....you REALLY need to grow up.

Cressida said...

Uh-oh. I can see Elisa's not a fan of my humor...can't win them all ;)