Sunday, March 2, 2008

Too Much Sun

The past few months have been great - health wise. I have not felt like a sickly person, and possibly even lived a life of a normal healthy woman. YAY!

Got a reality check today when the sun finally brought me down. I felt so weak and slow. Somehow still managed to win my final mixed doubles match though, probably due to my partner who chased every ball down for me.

I came home around 5PM, laid down to rest...and just woke up (it's past 10PM). Bummed that I did not get to do any homework today; but, grateful that this small breakdown did not occur during an exam week.

It's getting warmer now, I need to watch out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's sad that it's getting warmer in february!!! It's still "winter" in california!! WTH?

Indigo Serpent said...

I was in Big Bear last weekend and most of the snow are melting. It was wierd to see that it that way because a weekend ago I was there and we have to use tire chain.

Yep...winter is almost over..and I am sad. :-(