Saturday, March 1, 2008

Study Buddy

It's been difficult doing schoolwork at home. The past couple of weekends, I have tried going to coffee shops instead, and have been successful at actually getting stuff done.

After another failed attempt at studying at home this morning, I gave my friend, Ian, a call to see if he can be my study buddy for the day. Coincidentally, he had just arrived at Coffee Bean for his own study session and I decided to join him.

It's been a long day. I admit that if I was studying alone, I would have been home hours ago. Instead, Ian and I kept each other at Coffee Bean for a little over 4 hours. Agreeing not let each other go home, we took a break and ate a very late lunch/early dinner at the Lazy Dog Cafe. We then proceeded to a nearby Starbucks and finished out our schoolwork.

Now that was a productive day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Study Buddies

Indigo Serpent said...

...forget not to bring a dictionary next time because study buddies are not walking lexicons. That's the other side of the dichotomy of study buddies.