Monday, March 10, 2008

Raining in Accounting





Interesting day at work. My office buddy moved out this weekend, leaving each of us to have our own office. While unplugging his computer, he managed to disconnect mine and that caused a lot of confusion for the office administrator. Waiting for my computer to reboot, which took longer than you think, I visited my friend who was training his replacement. His last day was supposed to be last Friday; but, he was persuaded to work one extra day for training purposes. We took this "new guy" around the area, showing him the nearby cafe, sandwich joint, and of course, Starbucks.

My computer finally started work. I was in the accounting office this time ( I have 2) and all of a sudden, our ceiling started leaking! Turns out that right above us was the upper floor's kitchen (so glad it was not their bathroom), and their water heater broke. Our ceiling was sopping wet that pieces started to fall off! Luckily, nothing important was damaged.

Weird day. Odd. Interesting

2 comments:

Indigo Serpent said...

He he he..somebody's water broke?

Anonymous said...

I didn't hear about that in accounting. How weird