Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Worst Bug Ever!

Brace yourselves. This is worse than a cold; worse than one of those nasty, disgusting, phlegm-stuffed coughs (eww); worse than the FLU! It’s worse than lupus! Well, maybe not lupus, but you get the idea.

What, do you ask, did I get infected with this time?

My friends, I have been overcome with…the lazy bug. Yes, the lazy bug.

Fortunately, I have come to be aware of it early enough that I believe it can be shaken off. My case of the lazy bug seems to only affect my motivation towards school work. I have no problem with running errands or even cleaning the house! But, when it comes to doing my home work, I feel a sudden rush of laziness.

I am in desperate need of motivation. Are there any of you out there that can help me? Maybe if you’ve previously caught this bug before - how did you get rid of it?

Perhaps it would help to explain how I came to catch this bug in the first place. Since it’s only affecting my school work, let me give you a timeline of what’s been happening in that area…

Four weeks ago, I had paper due for Business Writing.

Three weeks ago, I had my Business Law exam – this is the same exam I had an argument with my professor about (if you do not know this story, too bad! I am not in the mood).

Two weeks ago, I had an in-class writing exam.

Last week, I had another paper due and a Marketing exam.

This week…I have another paper due on Monday and I have my Finance Exam on Wednesday.

I am not finished.

Next week I have another in-class writing exam and the week after that is my second Business Law exam.

Are you feeling my pain? It's never ending. I need to somehow refill my exhausted supply motivation.

Any ideas? Anyone?

Give me an incentive. Give me back my drive.

Inspire me.

Reason me.

HELP ME!

No comments: