Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

We are surrounded with fire here in Southern California - Malibu, Lake Arrowhead, San Diego, and Irvine. Did I miss any? I think there are a few more but these mentioned in particular are destroying homes and other structures.

I have been through blackouts, snow storms, and extreme floods; but, fire is new to me. Breathing dust and ash from fires miles away - these Santa Ana winds are CRAZY! Kind of reminds me of when Mount Pinatubo (volcano) erupted in the Philippines - I thought the ash covering our streets was black snow!

Let's pray that these fires will be contained soon. Pray the arsonists responsible will be caught and punished, pray for the people and their losses (hope they have insurance), pray for the animals in San Diego Wild Animal Park, pray for the firefighters, pray for everyone involved and get this whole ordeal over with.

1 comment:

bennie said...

u mean someone did this?! i thought it was mother nature.....