Friday, October 19, 2007

Lost Talent

There was a point in time, long ago, when I was actually a relatively good singer. Hard to believe that fact after tonight. Upon the recent discovery that my sister has karaoke here at home, I have been testing my range the past couple of nights, only to find that I have none. I cannot even carry a tune! How pathetic is that?!

At a desperate attempt to regain what once was, I tried to sing a broadway song, one that I sang in my high school musical. The result: AHHH! THE HORROR!

I think I should just step away from the microphone and accept that I have lost a talent.

2 comments:

Indigo Serpent said...

You never loast a talent. You just put them to sleep..like a sleeping dragon.

One day, it'll wake in a time that.........you'll wish its dead.

bennie said...

i agree with indigo sis, someday we will sing together again :)...in karaoke :)