Friday, November 16, 2007

The Ticket

I got my ticket in the mail today - the one from the jinxed day. Failure to make a complete stop IN THE UNIVERSITY PARKING GARAGE! Guess how much? NO! You'll never guess! Want to know? Here it comes, prepare yourself and take a seat... $202!!!! And if I don't want my insurance to be affected, I have to go to traffic school! Bunch of control hungry jerks! I have never gotten a ticket in my life! Don't I deserve a warning?! Egotistical maniacs! Mother freaking cow!!! Aargh! What college student can afford a $202 ticket! Seriously! It was not even out on the real road! Despicable, callous, cruel, ticket pusher!!! Dammit! I remember what the cop said too " I am sure if you were a pedestrian, you'd appreciate the cars who'd stop for you." THERE WAS NO PEDESTRIAN IN SIGHT! No other vehicles for that matter. Did he honestly think I would run over a person? Trust me, if I were to commit such a tort, it would not be in such a high traffic area, also at night, where there would be little to no witnesses. Hmmm, wonder if I can locate a police officer through Google...

3 comments:

Indigo Serpent said...

202 for a ticket!!! WOwo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just the university looking for revenue!

-Larry

bennie said...

omg! thats messed up! im feel bad for u sweetie....