Thursday, November 15, 2007

SQUISHED!


I have no particular interest in mosquitoes; I simply have not seen one in a while.

This particular mosquito was on my bedroom wall. Just there, looking huge and ready to draw blood.

It did not even flinch when I took it's picture. I thought, maybe he's too full to fly away.

"He did not bite me..."

I look around...

[GASP] JAVA!

How dare this mosquito feed on my precious!

Anger infused me. Curiosity was instantly replaced with the desire for vengeance.

The result...

A squished mosquito.










What does PETA have to say about that?


Eh, I can justify my kill as saving the lives of potential avian flu victims.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure what to say about that. I have no problem with squishing the occasional bug but I can't say I've ever taken a before and after shot. Meh, do you think that would be the mosquito weight loss program?

Indigo Serpent said...

I trust that you mercy killed the poor mosquito in one very humane way.

The termination of that creature caused an imbalance in the natural order of the universe. It's death may have melted an iceberg in Alaska or stirred a cyclone in Asia.