Wednesday, November 14, 2007

18 hrs to 2 hrs

A week ago, I averaged 18 hrs of sleep per night (sick, remember?). Last night, I only had 2 hours of sleep.

I've been through this before - the late nights doing homework. The difference is, I plan for them; for example, finals week. I am aware of the load of work and am prepared to get very little rest. Last night, however, was not planned - this is why I am filled with fury. I simply got screwed!

The culprits? 3 out of 5 of my marketing project groupmates. It was agreed the week before that they would get all their assigned parts in to me two days ago to work on and integrate. It was the night before the project draft was due; I called, I e-mailed, I called again, and no response.

We have all been through this before. You all know the story...people don't do the work, and the rest get SCREWED!

GRRR! ARGH! BAH!

[SIGH]

I am going to bed.