Thursday, June 26, 2008

To Cut of Not to Cut


My hair has gotten to that point where I cut it off, or I put up with it and grow it long. This is where I have not decided on what to do and my co-worker Char suggested that I take a poll. So, what do you think friends and family, should I cut my hair (shoulder length)? Or grow it long?

Poll is on the right column of this blog.





































I can't get photos of me b/c my computer crashed last month. Here are some I think I may be interested in: The short haircut I got last time was based out of Catherine Zeta Jones' hair less the bangs in Oceans Twelve, also like Charlize Theron. Then it grew out to be like Ashley Judd's hair. Now, it's slightly longer than Jessica Alba's hair.

So, I can get any of these haircuts. I can get it real short above my shoulders, or basically keep it medium length like Ms. Alba's with the purpose of letting it grow.

9 comments:

YoshRama said...

You should accompany this blog with a pic, it would help me decide!!! :)

Anonymous said...

pic please...

Anonymous said...

i agree w/anonymous.

it's been too long, i don't know what yur hair looks like anymore! haha

-Brian

Anonymous said...

Cut...cut..cut..cut!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for cut, but please not Alba's hair because mine is like that. And we cant be in the same house with the same haircut. haha!

Anonymous said...

Please cut your hair!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Cash and I heard about your blog and I'm so glad that you like my hair style. Go for the "Cut" advice from everyone here, sweetie. Have fun and good luck!

By the way, I am currently looking for Spanish courses to relearn the language and then teach my daugther Honor Marie. I want to try to brush up my language skills so that I can start speaking Spanish at home in front of Honor.

hasta la vista!

Indigo Serpent said...

This J. Alba- is she really who I think she is. Wow!

Indigo Serpent said...

Oh....I voted for CUT!!!