Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Fit Flop

I cannot stop raving about these shoes! Flip flops actually. They are the most comfortable shoes ever! They are called fit flops because they stimulate leg muscles more than regular flip flops, therefore, giving you a workout.

I wore them to two all-day Disneyland trips; my legs needed stretching afterward, but I was so happy to find that my feet did not hurt at all! After an entire day of walking!

Plus, when I sprained my ankles, they were the only shoes I could wear! Something about spreading my weight evenly, having less pressure on the ankles. And less pressure on my knees! I can feel SUCH a difference!

Seriously everyone! I LOVE THESE SHOES! Comfortable, easy on the joints, and a workout!

Enough. Go check them out for yourself.

http://thefitflop.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for endorsing us.

At FitFlop, our goal is to create the world's most efficient dual-use fashion/fitness products. Your feedback is what we base our new product engineering on, so please-if you have a minute or two- tell us how you feel about your FitFlops. (If you've got a picture of yourself wearing them, load that up too. We feel quite happy knowing how many lives -not to mention legs- we have touched with our first edition FitFlop.

http://www.thefitflop.com/why

Anonymous said...

I bought a pair of fit flops and they are comfy! I'm glad I wore them to Lagoon because we stood in line most of the time.