Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's SUMMER!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!

I just took my final quiz and turned in my essay - I am done with summer school!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Oh my. What possibilities lie ahead for me in the next five weeks? Let's see...

I want to knit, read a non-school related book, improve my tennis game, organize my room, CLEAN MY DISASTROUS CAR, give Java a bath, frame and hang my art collections, watch the entire season of Buffy, and RELAX!!!!!

The next five weeks will go by quickly.

Woohoo hoo!!!!

~Remembered that I also have to prepare for my accounting class in the fall. I should give myself at least one week of absolutely NO SCHOOL though. ;)

5 comments:

YoshRama said...

Kick back and relax!
Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! You confused me at first though. You have 5 months in the beginning. LOL! That is VERY wishful thinking.
Have fun and enjoy the rest of the summer!

Anonymous said...

now that you have some time, would you like to do my papers? I'll give Java a bath.

Indigo Serpent said...

Woowie!!!!

Come down Saturday and check out the works of Brook Z. and hang out with me and Sam. Aaron (Ethan and Ali are vacationing in the East Coast) is joining us to check out some opening shows around town too..and share stories over at my favorite Tapas Bar nearby.

Pepper said...

I am terrible about keeping up with people lately! My summer is full of work, work, work! But here is a belated whoo hoo for you: whoo hoo! Summer!