Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's My Birthday and I Will Cry if I Want To

Okay, maybe not; but, I am still pretty sad. My birthday is coming to an end and other than the people I live with, only three family members, three friends, and two co-workers remembered what today is – thanks Mom, Diana and Vanessa, Klasina, Liz, Elisa, Linda and Char.

Some people (you know who you are), even gave me a call to ask me, or inform me of something and did not greet me! They seriously just forgot! I am 25 years old! That’s a quarter of a century people! A milestone!

My sadness has turned into anger. What are you going to do about it?

6 comments:

Indigo Serpent said...

Have a big cup of ice cream!!!!

Anonymous said...

so.....i've been merely reduced to "people" now??? what are you going to do now??? hmph!!

bennie said...

technically, i didnt forget....u got ur birthday present on christmas eve...and i did think about u on the 6th at work but didnt get a chance to call when i got home

YoshRama said...

Hey Cressida....

I suppose one of those "bad" people would be me.
I could say that I lost my phone, and without I'm a schedule's worst nightmare, and it was also the day that school started for me, and I was concentrating on making sure I graduate...but reasons and excuses are not excuse for forgetting to wish you a happy birthday.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! 25, eh? For some reason I always thought you were older than me. Hm, guess I'm the older sister. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't be angry on your birthday.

Pepper said...

Oh no! I'm BAD!! I just put the day in my outlook calender to recur every year. I will never forget again. Though, to my credit, I didn't forget so much as I just didn't know when your B-day was. But that's sort of a sham excuse since it's posted on your facebook profile. SORRY SORRY!