Saturday, January 5, 2008

2008 Resolutions

Week 1 of the new year is ending and I am still on track for ALL of my new year resolutions. Here's a recap:

Resolution #1:
January through March - pack lunch at least 2x a week
April through July - pack lunch at least 3x a week
July through December - pack lunch at least 4x a week

Okay so we had Tuesday off work; but, there were still 4 business days, of which I packed 3 days of lunches.

Resolution #2:
Attend church at least once a week.

I went to church on Sunday :)

Resolution #3:
Play tennis at least 3x a week. Gym visit may be substituted in case of unsuitable weather conditions.

I practiced my serves on New Year's Day, played singles with a team mate on Wednesday, and played doubles on Thursday.

Resolution #4:
Learn how to knit.

Not only did I learn how to knit; 2 days later, and I finished knitting 2 scarves!

So far so good. Let's check again when school starts.

2 comments:

Cressida said...

Just added two more resolutions:

1)Walk Java every day.

2)Pray everyday.

bennie said...

good ones sis, proud of u :)