Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lupus Walk 2008

The 2008 2nd annual Lupus Walk was held in LA's Exposition Park. My team consisted of Linda, Ian, Kumi (unable to make it to the walk today), Java, and me. It was a nice day for a walk and we planned on walking the full 3 miles, but ended up cutting only to two miles since Java was pooped out - you would be too if you carried a big load like he did. Java was a real trooper carrying his and mommy's snacks and water, also mommy's wallet and cell phone. Of course he also got to rest when we stopped for pictures :).

Thank you team for your fund raising efforts and contributions! Thanks to all the supported us and donated to the cause for Lupus!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations your walk. I hope Java’s fully recovered! I enjoyed seeing the pix.



Janice

Anonymous said...

nicee!! glad to hear Cressida =)

Indigo Serpent said...

Ha ha ha.. I give you credit for putting this together. Ihope to join the team next year.