Monday, October 13, 2008

Embarrassed?

I fell asleep in class today! I have never been that tired before, I knew I should not have fought against it and stayed home; but, there was an exam review I had to attend earlier that day. I figured, I am already here so, just stay the rest of the day. As far as my body was concerned, that was a terrible idea. I wanted to pay attention; my body wanted to sleep - and it won. I gave up and said "okay," I will close my eyes for 15 minutes.

Indeed I did wake up 15 minutes later, but not to me watching the clock. Instead, I was out like a log and awoke to my own snoring!!!!! During class!!!!!

Horrid! I know! Funny part was that I felt so rested, I didn't care that I was snoring. I was not even embarrassed! I realized what had happened and moved on. Just got that boost I needed to stay awake for my next class: accounting. Everyone knows how I really need to pay attention in that class.

1 comment:

Indigo Serpent said...

ngorkkk..ngorkkk...ngorkkk