Sunday, February 10, 2008

To Friends. (Cheers)

I know. I know. I am supposed to be doing homework right now but decided to take a break and tell you about last night. I have had a pretty intense week - not in a good way. Work has been piling, school just keeps coming at me, man troubles plague my thoughts, and my tennis game failed during a critical match. So you can all understand when last night, I just needed to get out. I sent this mass text message to everyone on my phone within the OC vicinity: Hello Friends, I need a drink. Care to join me? I did not think people would be available in such short notice on a Saturday night. Thankfully, I have great friends who dropped what they were doing to accompany me and get my head out of things and unwind.

After 3.5 hours of chilling, talking, munching on appetizers, and drinking good beer, I felt much better. I got up this morning feeling refreshed and ready.

Alright, time to tackle that accounting homework again. I'm back baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there crissy,

call me up if you ever need a beer. im sorry to hear about yur match

wat a bummer

ull see better day im sure

-Brian

Anonymous said...

I had a great time too. I needed to get out and not sit around and wait for that phone call :) You know what I'm talking about.

YoshRama said...

Good to see you up and recharged again! :)

You'll win your next match!!

bennie said...

hey sis! thats cool, im glad your friends are there for u :) but the other day i got curious of how getting drunk feels like so tried some smirnoffs raspberry and after 2 bottles, i felt nothing since each bottle only had 5% alcohol but hey i gotta do it slow. i still cant stand the taste of 20% alcohol though. i stopped after 2 bottles, i got tired of waiting till i get drunk...perhaps another time

Pepper said...

You're lucky to have such good friends! I often end up drinking alone after one of those days, which I understand is toeing the line of alcoholism... but... don't take it that way... ha ha.