Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just Laugh

I have to share exactly how heartless my Intermediate Accounting professor is. We had an exam on Tues - a really hard exam. Today was the class after, Thursday, and he pulls out a pop quiz! I was chuckling and laughing the entire time I was taking that quiz. I was already way past tears and I just thought, who would've studied for this?! Seriously! Just could not do anything but laugh about it.

He went on with the lecture about the time value of money - this was something the entire class already learned in Finance (prerequisite) so it's old news. He then mentions that he will prepare another quiz for Tuesday regarding calculating these problems, and then he says, "you will NOT be allowed to use a financial calculator. I will not have you rely on simply punching in numbers in a machine."

JackButt! Hello?! That's why we all took Finance in the first place! We learned how to use financial calculators so we would not have to do them the long way and risk errors.

Some professors are just impossible. But, there's nothing I can do about it but laugh. Just do it and laugh. Just laugh.

2 comments:

bennie said...

HAHA, so funny..i was laughing the whole time i was reading it, twice.

Pepper said...

Time value of money makes my head hurt. :(