Friday, February 15, 2008

Beer Hopping

It must be the stress and the need to chill. At least that's what Saturday was about - went to Alcatraz Brewing Company.

The Mixed Nuts Tennis Team went to BJ's to hang out on Tuesday after practice. That was a need to chill after my Acct exam, Wrtng exam, and Organizational Beh presentation; yes folks, that was all in one day.

Yesterday...hmmm...I'm still trying to find an excuse for going to the Tustin Brewery. I did get quite a beating from our team captain for missing shots we've been working on - I could use that. I could also say I am anticipating my work load - it's not helping that I am blogging instead of working (hey! I am on my break!). What ever the reason, maybe just simply to hang out with friends or maybe drown the fact that it was Valentine's Day, I had fun.

Interesting week it's been. Stress, friends, and beer.

1 comment:

Indigo Serpent said...

So...when are you taking me to this Brewing Company?