Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Present-filled Moment

Who honored me with Christmas presents? What did they give me? Most of the gifts can be accounted for at this very moment...

Right now, I am admiring the newest addition to my art collection (from T. Buds), while listening to Alvin, Simon, and Theodore sing Here Comes Santa Clause (from A. Ben), and uploading pictures to my jump drive (from A. Ben). I am being kept warm by a portable heater (from T. Buds) and a University of Utah sweater (from Klasina). Planning my outfit for tomorrow, I am desperately trying to fit in my alfalfa weave bag (from T. Buds); but, realize my other bag (from Yoshika) would be a more suitable pairing with my headband (from Linda).

During this late hour, as I contemplate where to place my 2008 Utah Life Calendar (From T. Kroesche), I suddenly crave a Peppermint White Mocha. Is it worth it to brave the strong Santa Ana winds and use my Starbucks gift cards (from Char and R. Buck)? That means I'd have to change out of my pajamas! Hmm, lazy vs addiction - this is the rarest of occasions - being thankful to be lazy; laziness actually being the better characteristic.

New plan: get ready for bed and unwind - by means of my Ipod Nano (from T. Buds).

Thank you family and friends. I cannot wait for another year with you all!

Love,
ME

2 comments:

Indigo Serpent said...

It's nice to be loved, huh.

bennie said...

you're welcome, sis...may u have more wonderful christmases in the future : )