Friday, December 7, 2007

Freshman 10; more like Finals 10

There's a saying that freshmen gain an average of 10 pounds during their first semester in college - The Freshman 10, or in my case, The Finals 10.

My schedule has been really off this past month. I have been eating dinner late, sleeping at dawn, and drinking a TON of coffee! I can definitely understand where my extra weight is coming from.

Stop the madness! Let's get these finals over and done with before I gain back all the weight I've lost.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on finals!
Enjoy the nice weather and play lots of tennis after finals. :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously. I have gone through 3 bottles of wine, a bag of oreos & a tube of cookie dough in the past week or so. Brownies are baking as I type.

Anonymous said...

good luck crissy - it's hard!

Indigo Serpent said...

Ihave no doubt that you will make it!!!