Monday, July 20, 2009

Coordinated Mess

I admit, I have a messy room. But it's one of those kinds of messy where I know where everything is; it only looks messy to the outsider.

But then, it recently passed the coordinated mess point. After spending time in and out of the house almost everyday (having summer fun :D), I spent a few minutes feeling like an outsider to my own room. I stood there, racking my brain, trying to remember where I put my wallet and ipod. I searched under a pile of clean laundry I have yet to put away, under my bed, inside 3 purses, one backpack, my tennis bag, and then finally my gym bag - found it. After a little bit of panic, I realized my coordinated mess, was no longer coordinated; it was out of control.

There is one solution. Although I despise it, it must be done. Time to clean my room.

3 comments:

Ate Ainee said...

I'm begging you...please clean your room!! It smells too....=(

Ian said...

After I write a blog about it ;)

Anonymous said...

Like organized chaos...and that's mine.