Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Walking Advertisement

So I mentioned that I got a new racket this week. I've always played with a Wilson; but, when I demoed the Babolat rackets, I fell in love with them.

I've also been looking for a new tennis bag since my old one has a real screwed up weight distribution and is real uncomfortable when I carry it around. So, of course, my new racket is a Babolat, why not match and get a Babolat bag?

My feet have been bothering me the past month. I finally figured the cause of my pain has been the lack of arch support from my tennis shoes - I have high arches. I did some online research and turns out the best shoes with great arch support are: Addidas, and you know it, Babolat. I checked both brands at a local tennis shop and guess which one I liked better... uh-huh...the Babolat.

So now I have a Babolat racket, a Babolat bag, and Babolat tennis shoes. Not at all my intention; but, in all my demoing and research, this is the brand that suits me and my game. So there it is, I am a Babolat girl! Good job Babolat. Cannot argue against great products.

1 comment:

Indigo Serpent said...

Babolat, I heard, sells tennis skirt and shirt too. You may want to upgrade your wardrobe too. :-)

Peace.

Baboooooo!