Saturday, April 5, 2008

The B Game

My B game showed up today and I fell short of beating my opponent :(

Today's match was for a women's USTA league that I am captaining. Thanks to my awesome teammates for winning their matches; the team overall won 4 out of the 5 matches. Yup, I was the only one that lost :(

It was a 3 hour struggle and I fought hard. My backhand and first serve failed me today, and that was enough for my opponent to take advantage. I lost the first set, won the second set in a tie-breaker, and instead of a 3rd deciding set, league rules state that a Coleman tie-breaker is played instead - this I lost. So close. To have fought so hard and come that close, only to lose it in a tie breaker - argh! I am not happy with myself right now.

2 comments:

Cressida said...

OMG!!!!! I LOST!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Indigo Serpent said...

Do you have this in Babolat too?