Sunday, June 7, 2009

And The Dust Settles

It has been a long time. So long that I have forgotten how to rant and blog. So many topics I’ve wanted to share; but, school work did not permit any time. Even tennis has taken a backseat to school. It’s a relief to say that sacrificing my outlets did contribute to my relatively good grades this past Spring semester. I am back in summer school now, but since my textbook has not arrived in the mail yet, I am unable to do homework, which has brought me back to you, my audience ;)
Let’s start with something easy. I saw two movies this weekend, Drag Me To Hell and UP. Drag Me To Hell was very entertaining. Jumpy and funny if you can believe that in a horror classified movie. I must’ve jumped at least 20 times; but, they were quickly followed by a laugh and so the scary movie, wasn’t so scary after all. It was great because you can get the thrill of a horror flick, but none of the can’t sleep alone in my bed, keep the light on, must lock all doors and windows paranoia that normally come afterward. Drag Me To Hell was refreshing; entertaining; absurdity at it’s best.
UP was THE BEST movie I have seen in a long time (at least that I can remember)! Emotional, laugh-out-loud funny, creative, and has a good backstory. I cannot do this movie justice by simply writing about it. You MUST see it for yourself. That’s it. I won’t try to review it because I can’t. Just watch it!
The blogger is back, for now. Did you miss my updates? My never-ending rants and complaints? My bossy tone? Seriously, go watch UP!
Until my next post…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss your rant and glad that you are back on your soap box.