Thursday, February 5, 2009

Five Classes

I am attempting something this semester I have not done before - I am adding on one extra class to my load and taking a total of 5 classes in one semester. I know a few of you are probably thinking this is cake since you've taken 5 classes every semester of your college life. But me, this is my first. I've always thought 4 was just enough but I decided to tackle one more to give me a little more flexibility getting closer to graduating.

Two weeks into the semester and I am already behind. But that's because I lost one week to tennis sectionals. I am starting to get my bearings now and my schedule is beginning to come together.

Check back in a month - I will be crazy for sure; but, will I be manageable crazy or insanely regretting what I got myself into?

2 comments:

Indigo Serpent said...

Hey you Crazy Snowflake Girl...what's up? I take that you are busy with school stuff that is why you did not pick up my phone.

Later...

Dynamic duo said...

Whoa, hon. If you can tackle five, more power to you. I BARELY survived with four myself, but I'm not a star!!

Thanks for the CO trip journal you sent. Bummer you couldn't make your way to the middle and say hi. I know we miss you.

Anyway, tag!!! You're it. Check out my blog for rules.