Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mono Vision

Today is the first day I have my mono-vision contact lenses on. Mono-vision is where one eye sees far and the other up close. I opted to try this because I despise having to pull out my reading glasses every time I read.

It's weird. It feels like I only have one contact lens on because I can see blurry spots; but, I can see up close now with out glasses. I was told it would take about 1-2 weeks for my brain to process and adjust to the new vision correction. Until then, I have to try to get used to the "one eye-contact" feeling.

*SIGH*

I am very excited about this though. I really hope it works out.

3 comments:

bennie said...

whats the benefit and purpose of it??

YoshRama said...

How has your depth-perception changed? You know what they say about having two eyes for correct depth-perception....(though it doesn't seem entirely true).

I didn't know you were far and near sighted. How does that work?

Yosh

YoshRama said...

It's been a while now, how is it going?