Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's OVER!

That was the semester from hell!!!! Not exaggerating either, it was the toughest semester of my college career! Oh yes, it was tougher than the semester I had Calculus, Physics, Chemistry, and Cellular Biology together. Hard to imagine right? No question that semester was also difficult, but I managed.

There will be hard classes everywhere, the difference about what makes them tolerable or even enjoyable is the one presenting you the information: your professor.

Anyway, that's semester is over with and I came out alright. I have 10 days until summer semester starts...what should I do with my time?

1 comment:

YoshRama said...

Congrats on successfully finishing the semester!!!!!!!!!! :)

Enjoy enjoy enjoy until next semester!

Look forward to seeing you in August!